Turi invites Joe Lill, coordinator of the Chicago Audubon Society’s Birdathon 2013, to break down the basics for this fundraising competition that will take place over the weekend. Lill also reflects on his own journey in becoming a bird enthusiast and promotes some of the fun activities hosted by the Chicago Audubon Society.
- 216951 CommentBirdathon%212013-05-17+05%3A11%3A27inayangwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D21695
- Red light camera insider: I testified about secret meeting July 24, 2014Former employee says he detailed how city official coached executives on how to get contract, also answered questions about yellow light timesDigitalPLUS: A former employee of the company that launched Chicago's red light cameras testified Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating bribery allegations, and he said he recounted a secret meeting […]
- Family opens up about Chicago police officer killed in crash July 24, 2014Tito Rodriguez, whose 28-year-old son of the same name died Sunday, talked about some of the memories he wanted people to know about the young police officer. […]
- Bears training camp: Jay Cutler busy tempering expectations July 24, 2014All principals at training camp realize there's more to realizing playoff potential than an improved roster on paperDigitalPLUS: All the principals at training camp realize there's more to realizing playoff potential than an improved roster on paper. […]
- Willis clan hopes America's Got Talent run shows family's strength July 24, 2014Willis - whose six siblings died in a crash that came to symbolize the bribes-for-licenses scandal that led to former Gov. George Ryan's downfall - hopes his children prove that you can overcome life's darkest moments. […]
- Judge: Daley won't have to testify in Park Grill trial due to health July 24, 2014Former Mayor Richard M. Daley won't have to testify in the Park Grill lease trial after the restaurant's attorneys withdrew their request today. […]