Political Analyst Paul Lisnek joins WGN Morning News to discuss the three headaches rocking the Obama Administration.
Paul Lisnek on IRS scandal, AP phone records and Benghazi
IRS under investigation
- Sheriff's officer shot dead coming to aid of daughter, her boyfriend December 21, 2013Family members say Cook County Sheriff's Officer Cuauhtemoc Estrada died doing what he did best -- watching out for them and his community. […]
- Tribune Watchdog: Chicago athletes fumble ball with charities December 21, 2013Myriad problems plague many of the 79 charities and foundations started by professional athletes from Chicago's five major teams, a Tribune analysis revealed. […]
- Target offering discounts, free credit monitoring after breach December 21, 2013Target sought to reassure customers after a cyber attack that compromised up to 40 million payment cards by offering 10 percent discounts. […]
- Snorkel-clad astronauts exit space station to begin crucial fix December 21, 2013Two astronauts floated outside the ISS on Saturday to begin a marathon three-day task to fix the outpost's cooling system about 250 miles above Earth. […]
- Family of slain brothers says it still wants answers December 21, 2013Bank robbery suspect killed by Evanston police linked to July double homicide at tobacco storeFarheen Hakeem said her family wanted an arrest. They wanted a trial. They wanted to see the evidence and hear the reasons that someone would kill her two brothers. […]