Pat Brady, the chairman of the Illinois GOP announced his resignation amid controversy over his support for gay marriage legislation.
Brady resigns as Illinois GOP chairman
- 20461No CommentsBrady+resigns+as+Illinois+GOP+chairman2013-05-07+14%3A35%3A55Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dbrady-resigns-as-illinois-gop-chairman
- Philippine peacekeepers rescued from militants in Golan: U.N. August 30, 2014EIN ZIVAN Golan Heights (Reuters) - Thirty-two U.N. peacekeepers were rescued from Islamist militants who had fired on their post on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights on Saturday, the United Nations said. […]
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions August 30, 2014Ukraine said Russian tanks had flattened a small border town and pro-Russian rebels had made fresh gains in its east, as EU leaders signaled on Saturday they would threaten more sanctions against Moscow over the crisis. […]
- Chance of 'megadrought' in U.S. Southwest now 50%, study says August 30, 2014The chance of a "megadrought" gripping the Southwest for more than 30 years has increased to 50%, scientists say, which means bad news for California's already parched landscape. […]
- Man killed, 10 hurt in city shootings August 30, 2014A 36-year-old man was killed and at least 10 other people were hurt in city shootings late Friday and early this morning, according to authorities. […]
- Colorado town requires a gun in every household August 30, 2014Driving north on U.S. 141 in southwestern Colorado, the road descends from red rock plateau into a wind-blown expanse of bedraggled shrubs and hardy desert trees called Paradox Valley. Passing only the occasional deer, the two-lane highway eventually ends at the intersection of the Dolores... […]