Pat Brady, the chairman of the Illinois GOP announced his resignation amid controversy over his support for gay marriage legislation.
Brady resigns as Illinois GOP chairman
- 20461No CommentsBrady+resigns+as+Illinois+GOP+chairman2013-05-07+14%3A35%3A55davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dbrady-resigns-as-illinois-gop-chairman
- Northwest Indiana mayor, family indicted in federal court April 17, 2014An Indiana mayor and members of his family were indicted in federal court for allegations ranging from misusing campaign finances to accusations of a crime cover-up. […]
- Putin: I 'really hope' not to have to use military force in Ukraine April 17, 2014Russian President Putin accused Ukraine's leaders on Thursday of committing a "grave crime" by using the army to try to quell unrest in the east of the country, and did not rule out sending in Russian troops. […]
- Mayor forms task force to study site for art, 'Star Wars' museum April 17, 2014Mayor Rahm Emanuel appointed 12 people Thursday to a new city task force that will recommend a potential site in Chicago for filmmaker George Lucas' collection of art and movie memorabilia. […]
- CTA: 16 buildings need to be razed for Belmont 'L' overpass April 17, 2014Sixteen buildings will need to be razed to make way for elevated bypass tracks that will separate three CTA rail lines on the North Side -- the Red, Brown and Purple -- and speed up train trips through one of the worst bottlenecks in the system, transit officials said today. […]
- Police release video of attack on Skokie Swift train April 17, 2014Police have released surveillance video as they search for a man who punched and kicked a senior citizen on a Skokie Swift CTA train. […]