In honor of Cinco de Mayo, Bill Leff learns some Spanish courtesy of Mark Frobose, founder of Language Audiobooks.
- 201002 CommentsLearning+Languages2013-05-03+14%3A48%3A40Dan+Sugruehttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D20100
- Scrabble in Chicago December 9, 2013Doug Lindquist, founder of Chicago Scrabble Club, chats about the game and where you can play in Chicago. … […]
- Brr, Bears!! December 9, 2013Wendy previews tonight’s Bears vs Cowboys game with intern Evan, Judy and Mary. They chat about ways to keep warm at chilly Soldier Field! … […]
- “Rodeo Girls” and more TV with Rick Bentley December 9, 2013Rick Bentley, TV critic for the Fresno Bee, chats with Wendy about Breaking Bad and how she will start marathoning The Walking Dead over Christmas season. He also chats about a TV Land comedy, The Exes and a new reality … […]
- Deep Storage Project: Launched! December 9, 2013Kristian Von Hornsleth discusses his Deep Storage Project launch into the Marianas Trench. … […]
- A Klingon Christmas Carol December 6, 2013Two of the stars of A Klingon Christmas Carol, Clark Bender and Mark Lancaster, join Bill and Wendy to chat about their show playing now at the Raven Theatre. … […]