One person is dead following a shooting at a Houston airport. Police say the man fired at least two shots from an AR-15 rifle at George Bush Intercontinental Airport before an air marshal shot at the man but missed. The man then put a handgun to his head and pulled the trigger. Terminal B was shut down while police investigated the apparent suicide.
Man shoots self at George Bush Airport
- 19990No CommentsMan+shoots+self+at+George+Bush+Airport2013-05-02+20%3A21%3A04Judy+Pielachhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D19990
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in farewell to Nelson Mandela December 10, 2013World leaders from President Obama to Cuba's Raul Castro joined thousands of South Africans to honor Nelson Mandela on Tuesday in a memorial service. […]
- Bears' offense sizzles in 45-28 rout of Cowboys December 10, 2013Offense takes advantage of dreadful Dallas 'D'On a frigid night at Soldier Field the Chicago Bears were red-hot on offense in a 45-28 rout of the Dallas Cowboys. The Bears matched the 7-6 record of the first-place Lions in the NFC North with the victory. […]
- 4th quarter: Bears 45, Cowboys 28 December 10, 2013Join us online during Monday's Bears-Cowboys game for a live blog featuring updates, quotes, tweets from our Bears reporters, photos, video and much more. […]
- Da Coach says feud with team 'blown out of proportion' December 10, 2013Da Coach says feud with team 'blown out of proportion'Mike Ditka said any real or perceived acrimony between him and the Bears has been "swept under the carpet" following the retirement of his No. 89 jersey. […]
- NIU's Lynch a Heisman finalist December 10, 2013Florida State QB Winston the favoriteNorthern Illinois quarterback Jordan Lynch missed a chance to play in a BCS bowl, but he still will make a trip to New York. […]