One person is dead following a shooting at a Houston airport. Police say the man fired at least two shots from an AR-15 rifle at George Bush Intercontinental Airport before an air marshal shot at the man but missed. The man then put a handgun to his head and pulled the trigger. Terminal B was shut down while police investigated the apparent suicide.
Man shoots self at George Bush Airport
- 19990No CommentsMan+shoots+self+at+George+Bush+Airport2013-05-02+20%3A21%3A04Judy+Pielachhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D19990
- Man hurt when car hits garage, flips over in West Chicago August 29, 2014A man was airlifted to Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove after his car hit a residential garage and flipped over in West Chicago this morning, authorities said. […]
- Paramedic delivers his own baby on Edens Expressway August 29, 2014When a pregnant Elizabeth Lynch woke up at 4 a.m. today with strong contractions, she wasn’t sure there was time to make it the hospital. […]
- Judge limits suburban Harvey from misusing water cash August 29, 2014A Cook County judge took the rare step on Friday of imposing limits on how a south suburb spends its revenues from selling water amid complaints officials for years misused $20 million it was supposed to pay Chicago for supplying its water. […]
- Arrest warrant issued for teacher accused of child sex assault: police August 29, 2014An arrest warrant has been issued for a Lake Forest man who is accused of sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13, according to the Lake County Sheriff’s department. […]
- Yoko Ono's publicist sues Mario Batali's Eataly in NYC over 'homophobic' remarks August 29, 2014Yoko Ono's publicist is suing Eataly, celebrity chef Mario Batali's New York food emporium, […]