One person is dead following a shooting at a Houston airport. Police say the man fired at least two shots from an AR-15 rifle at George Bush Intercontinental Airport before an air marshal shot at the man but missed. The man then put a handgun to his head and pulled the trigger. Terminal B was shut down while police investigated the apparent suicide.
Man shoots self at George Bush Airport
- 19990No CommentsMan+shoots+self+at+George+Bush+Airport2013-05-02+20%3A21%3A04Judy+Pielachhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D19990
- Man killed in Edgewater Beach among 8 shot overnight July 22, 2014A man was killed and seven people were wounded in shootings on the North, South and Southwest sides late Monday and early this morning, according to police. […]
- Second City plans major expansion at Piper's Alley July 22, 2014Second City, the famed Chicago comedy theater, is to announce Tuesday that it has acquired the former AMC Loews movie theater inside the Piper's Alley complex. […]
- Bodies, black boxes from downed Malaysian plane handed over July 22, 2014A train carrying the remains of victims of a Malaysian plane downed over rebel-held territory in eastern Ukraine arrived in the government-controlled city of Kharkiv, a Reuters witness said on Tuesday. […]
- Girl, 11, among 5 killed in 2 separate I-55 wrecks July 22, 2014Two separate accidents on I-55 near Elwood resulted in the deaths of 5 people. The driver of a semi-truck that hit three stopped vehicles, killing 4, is due in bond court today. […]
- City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago July 22, 2014Move comes in response to record-high noise complaints along O'Hare flight paths since October The Emanuel administration will install noise monitors in Chicago and several suburbs after noise complaints near O'Hare International Airport hit a record high. […]