Garry Meier pays his penance for falling on the ice while playing “Shoot the Puck” by helping out the Blackhawks for a day at the United Center in this new TV commercial.
Garry Meier’s new Blackhawks TV commercial
- 19567No CommentsGarry+Meier%27s+new+Blackhawks+TV+commercial2013-04-29+23%3A11%3A03davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dgarry-meier-blackhawks-tv-spot
- The Garry Meier Full Show 4/16/2014 Hour 2 April 16, 2014Garry talks about a man named, Gregory Davis who is known affectionately as the “Red Line guy,” the “Purple Line guy,” or sometimes as vaguely as that “CTA guy.”He has a dynamic baritone voice that booms over the CTA intercom … […]
- The Garry Meier Full Show 4/16/2014 Hour 1 April 16, 2014Garry and Tom talk about how after 20 years of perky hosts and ping pong balls, the future of live Illinois Lottery drawings on WGN-Ch.9 is up in the air. Apparently, lottery officials said this week that they are considering … […]
- Show Opener, April 16th April 16, 2014Garry’s in the middle of a Cubs/Yankees sandwich…bit of trivia, the Cubs have lost every time they have played in the Bronx. The great Chicago columnist, Mike Royko, once wrote: “Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed … […]
- The Garry Meier Full Show 4/15/2014 Hour 3 April 15, 2014Garry talks about a 90-year-old man that fell to his death, down his apartment building’s garbage chute. It happened Monday morning at the Belmont Place apartments in Kilburn Park. Then, Garry talks to callers about various stories on laundry shoots … […]
- The Garry Meier Full Show 4/15/2014 Hour 2 April 15, 2014Garry talks about a Pennsylvania man who mistakenly threw away $1.25 million worth of winning lottery tickets, stunad!. Then, Garry talks about how Thomas Kinkade might have illustrated this white Easter. Which leads Garry to talk about the Stations of … […]