CTA service disruptions begin as CTA closes Wells Street bridge.
Wells Street bridge closes again, will obstruct CTA Purple line
- 193591 CommentWells+Street+bridge+closes+again%2C+will+obstruct+CTA+Purple+line2013-04-27+19%3A52%3A07Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dwells-street-bridge-closes-again-will-obstruct-cta-purple-line
- In India, rice replaces ice in bucket challenge August 29, 2014The famous "ice bucket" challenge is inspiring thousands of Indians to follow suit, but with a twist -- they are replacing ice with rice in a bid to help the country's vast population of poor, hungry people. […]
- Separatists say they will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw August 29, 2014Pro-Moscow rebels fighting in Ukraine said on Friday they would comply with a request from the Kremlin and open up a "humanitarian corridor" to allow the withdrawal of Ukrainian troops they have encircled. […]
- Chemical industry fights for flame retardants August 29, 2014As furniture makers move to phase out toxic, ineffective flame retardants, the chemical industry is waging an aggressive last-ditch campaign to preserve a lucrative market that reaches into virtually every American home. […]
- Chicago wants Harvey's water collections seized August 29, 2014On the edge of Chicago's West Pullman neighborhood, city pipes pump millions of gallons of water a day across the Cal-Sag Channel to the scandal-plagued suburb of Harvey. […]
- 14-year-old sexually assaulted in Park Manor neighborhood August 29, 2014A 14-year-old girl was sexually assaulted in the Park Manor neighborhood Thursday morning, according to police. […]