Acquaintances of the suspect are shocked that he returned to campus after the bombing.
Boston bombing suspect to be charged as early as today
Boston Marathon explosions
- Only 7,000 Illinoisans enroll in Obamacare in first 2 months December 11, 2013Through two months of open enrollment in new health insurance plans created under President Obama's health care law, nearly 365,000 Americans have selected policies, including 7,043 in Illinois. […]
- Rush hour snowy but smooth, now here comes the cold December 11, 2013A generally smooth rush hour was reported this morning as the second winter storm to hit in four days dropped up to 3 inches of snow across the Chicago area. Next: Brutal cold, with wind chills at 15 to 30 below zero tonight. […]
- Rush hour storm packs up to 3 inches of snow December 11, 2013Chicago-area drivers are bracing for a rough commute as an early morning storm is expected to drop 1 to 3 inches of snow before 10 a.m., according to forecasters. […]
- Paramedic charged with DUI after on-duty crash December 11, 2013Police say a suburban ambulance driver was three times over the legal limit for alcohol when he ran a red light, his emergency lights and sirens on, and crashed into a pickup truck in the Sheridan Park neighborhood. […]
- Snow for morning rush hour, then temperatures below zero December 11, 2013After the coldest start to the season in nearly 20 years, an arctic clipper could dump as much as four inches of snow on the Chicago area just in time for morning rush hour Wednesday, and then temperatures could plunge below zero in the evening. […]