Mark Lazerus of the Sun Times debates the possibility of Ray Emery replacing Corey Crawford as the team’s #1 goalie, explains his article questioning the necessity of fighting in hockey, and previews the playoffs.
- 17150No CommentsBlackhawks+update2013-04-11+03%3A45%3A29inayangwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D17150
- Cubs' Epstein to Bryant: Prepare for 7-month season in 2015 September 2, 2014Cubs President Theo Epstein suggested that Kris Bryant train this winter in preparation for a seven-month season in 2015 but stopped short of saying the prized slugger would be on the Cubs’ opening day roster. […]
- Sox call up seven, but not Rodon September 2, 2014MINNEAPOLIS -- The Chicago White Sox called up seven minor league players as part of September roster expansion before Tuesday’s game against the Minnesota Twins at Target Field. […]
- Rose struggles as Team USA rolls September 2, 2014Not even a second-half start could jump-start Derrick Rose's shot. […]
- Bears put Wilson on short-term injured reserve September 2, 2014The Chicago Bears on Tuesday placed receiver Marquess Wilson on injured reserve with a designation for return. It's a disappointing -- but not unexpected -- move for the second-year pro, whom the Bears had hoped could be their No. 3 receiver. Now, Wilson must miss at least the first eight games... […]
- Readers' Q&A: Brad Biggs' Bears mailbag September 2, 2014Bears columnist Brad Biggs tackles readers' questions: […]