Movie critic Roger Ebert will scale back reviewing movies after it was discovered that his cancer has returned.
Roger Ebert battling cancer again, cuts workload
- 15995No CommentsRoger+Ebert+battling+cancer+again%2C+cuts+workload2013-04-03+14%3A26%3A22Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Droger-ebert-battling-cancer-again-cuts-workload
- Obama's inner-Rev. Al August 30, 2014It's not hard to figure out why the Rev. Al Sharpton, of all people, receives a strange new respect in President Barack Obama's White House. Every president needs a good "anger translator." […]
- Girl digging on Oregon beach dies after sand hole collapses on her August 30, 2014A 9-year-old girl who was digging in a large sand hole on an Oregon beach suffocated and died after the sand caved in around her and other beachgoers were unable to dig her out in time, police said on Saturday. […]
- Man found shot in head on Far South Side August 30, 2014A 31-year-old man was discovered shot in his head this afternoon in the city's Fernwood neighborhood on the South Side. […]
- Man robs Andersonville bank, suspected in Lakeview heist August 30, 2014A man who robbed an Andersonville bank late this morning also is suspected in another North Side robbery earlier this month, authorities said. […]
- Hundreds march in Ferguson to protest police shooting: local media August 30, 2014Hundreds of marchers took to the streets in Ferguson, Missouri, on Saturday, local media reported, with protesters calling for justice three weeks after a white police officer shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager. […]