Jay Leno says he will leave NBC’s “Tonight Show” next spring. He will be replaced by Jimmy Fallon, and the show will move to New York City.
It’s official: Jimmy Fallon to replace Jay Leno on ‘Tonight Show’
- 16029No CommentsIt%27s+official%3A+Jimmy+Fallon+to+replace+Jay+Leno+on+%27Tonight+Show%272013-04-03+17%3A49%3A34davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Djimmy-fallon-to-replace-jay-leno-on-tonight-show
- Blue Line set for 4-year, $492 million rehab December 5, 2013The CTA is promising faster trips between downtown and O'Hare International Airport on the Blue Line after a four-year modernization project that will be announced today. […]
- Chicago cop injured during Goose Island traffic stop December 5, 2013A Chicago officer was injured and hospitalized after a motorist he'd pulled over began fighting with him early this morning in the West Town community. […]
- Wrigley Field plaza plan delayed so residents can scrutinize December 5, 2013Cubs get preliminary OK to schedule more night games without aldermen's sign-offThe Cubs' push to set up an outdoor plaza where fans can drink ran into a delay so neighbors can get a closer look at the details. […]
- Pit bull overload floods shelters, strains rescuers December 5, 2013Advocates say the dogs are misunderstood and often have been ill-treatedPit bulls are inundating animal shelters in the Chicago-area, and straining rescue agencies to find them homes. […]
- Illinois pension reform fight shifting to courtroom December 5, 2013Lawmakers who passed a sweeping overhaul of the state's government worker pension systems are hoping that what the measure giveth workers will be enough to survive a court challenge over what the plan taketh away. […]