Jay Leno says he will leave NBC’s “Tonight Show” next spring. He will be replaced by Jimmy Fallon, and the show will move to New York City.
It’s official: Jimmy Fallon to replace Jay Leno on ‘Tonight Show’
- 16029No CommentsIt%27s+official%3A+Jimmy+Fallon+to+replace+Jay+Leno+on+%27Tonight+Show%272013-04-03+17%3A49%3A34davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Djimmy-fallon-to-replace-jay-leno-on-tonight-show
- Gaslight era left radioactive legacy in Chicago April 17, 2014Long-gone lantern factories produced sandy, radioactive waste that was used as landfill, leaving a toxic legacy that affects development projects today. […]
- Medical marijuana entrepreneurs decry fees April 17, 2014Industry insiders say high costs will ensure serious inquires onlyEntrepreneurs and patients are criticizing proposed rules for medical marijuana in Illinois, saying the fees are too high and the rules too restrictive. […]
- Bulls draw 4th seed, will face Wizards in playoffs April 17, 2014Joakim Noah proud of team's work and eager for playoff fun to start Sunday against Wizards at the United CenterTonight's loss against the Charlotte Bobcats locked the Bulls into the fourth seed and they will host the Wizards to open the playoffs at 6 p.m. on Sunday. Should they advance, the Bulls would draw the winner of the Pacers-Hawks series. […]
- Union: NU's position in student labor case 'castle built on sand' April 17, 2014The union seeking to represent football players at Northwestern University filed a document with the National Labor Relations Board on Wednesday in response to the university's appeal of the ruling that cleared the way for players to vote on April 25. […]
- State bill would limit suspensions, end fines for students April 17, 2014Legislation that would limit the length of suspensions and put an end to disciplinary fines is under consideration in the state General Assembly. […]