The Chicago Cubs are sharing their vision to renovate Wrigley Field and the Wrigleyville neighborhood has something to say.
Chicago Cubs and Wrigleyville neighborhood discuss ballpark renovations
The Cubs and owner Tom Ricketts are looking to make renovations to Wrigley Field with goals of modernizing the historic park’s facilities and increasing revenue opportunities. Various groups oppose elements of the plans. And, some have come forward with their own proposals for the Cubs.
- Share Story
- Malaysia Airlines: Contact lost with plane carrying 239 people March 8, 2014A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew lost contact with air traffic controllers early on Saturday en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, the airline said in a statement. […]
- GOP governor race tightening March 8, 2014Rauner's support drops to 36%; Dillard's doubles to 23%The Illinois Republican governor's race is tightening, with Bruce Rauner leading and Kirk Dillard surging as the candidates head into the final days of the campaign trying to peel away support from rivals and recruit undecided voters into their camp. […]
- A few complainers speak volumes on O'Hare noise March 8, 2014Monthly high number follows changes in flight patterns from additional runwayMore than half of the 3,405 noise complaints filed in January by Chicago residents near O'Hare International Airport came from just five households. […]
- Russia: Sanctions will 'boomerang' March 8, 2014Russia said any U.S. sanctions imposed on Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine will boomerang back on the United States. […]
- Rauner leads but Dillard surges in Tribune poll March 8, 2014Wealthy first-time candidate Bruce Rauner remains in the lead but state Sen. Kirk Dillard has surged, a Tribune/WGN-TV poll shows. […]