The Chicago Cubs are sharing their vision to renovate Wrigley Field and the Wrigleyville neighborhood has something to say.
Chicago Cubs and Wrigleyville neighborhood discuss ballpark renovations
The Cubs and owner Tom Ricketts are looking to make renovations to Wrigley Field with goals of modernizing the historic park’s facilities and increasing revenue opportunities. Various groups oppose elements of the plans. And, some have come forward with their own proposals for the Cubs.
- Share Story
- 1 woman dead after being struck by tire on Bishop Ford Freeway July 23, 2014A woman is dead following an accident this morning near 130th Street on the Bishop Ford Freeway, according to Illinois State police. […]
- Two teen girls, 15 and 17, among 6 wounded in shootings overnight July 23, 2014A woman and a teen were wounded when a West Side porch was fired upon, and another teenager was shot in the head in overnight violence that left 6 injured. […]
- Suit: Chicago psychology school started 'diploma mill' in L.A. July 23, 2014Doctoral students contend they were steered to well-regarded institution's 'diploma mill'DigitalPLUS: Two dozen students sued the Chicago School of Professional Psychology, accusing administrators of steering applicants toward the school's Los Angeles campus while downplaying accreditation concerns. […]
- $5.8 billion CPS budget expected to be approved July 23, 2014$5.8 billion plan cuts money for neighborhood schools for 2nd year in a rowChicago's Board of Education is expected to approve a $5.8 billion operating budget that for a second year cuts funds to traditional neighborhood schools. […]
- Mother sues jail guard, Sheriff's Office in son's killing July 23, 2014The mother of a 23-year-old man shot and killed by a Cook County Jail correctional officer last year during a road rage incident has filed suit. […]