Jonathon Brandmeier

First grader banned from talent show

Johnny talks to Erich Henze, a kid who was banned from performing his “body fart” act at his school’s talent show.

6 Comments to “First grader banned from talent show”

Joan said:
    March 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Rolling on the floor from laughter – I think the teacher needs to wear loose fitting pants – Apparently hers are two tight. My three sons learned this Arm Fart years ago from my nephew Peter, who iwas a cousin by the way of John and Jim Belushi. Peter is now deceased for some years, but my three boys still remember when Peter taught him this new trick. And yes I was a bit tight myself about this new found thing. LOL While having breakfast this morning with my husband and listening to the show we both almost fell off our chairs from laughter. I think this one belongs on a TV show – lighten up people, so many other things in the world to worry about.

Joan

Joe said:
    March 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM

LET ERICH PERFORM!!! He's a 7 year old kid!!! It's better than another "Honey Boo-Boo"…

Tracy said:
    March 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I guess I can see how the school would call this "inappropriate"…WITH THAT SAID…I think this was HILARIOUS!! Erich and his "art with an F" made me laugh so hard! My 10 year-old was impressed!

I would like to ask the school how this could be inappropriate, but little girls "shaking their bootie" and other AGE INAPPROPRIATE dance moves could be allowed. I wonder…

Dan said:
    March 18, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Someone in the media needs to call the principal of that school and do a little pushing to get him unbanned! They say laughter is good for the soul, and nothing has made me laugh as hard as this did in a long time! FREE THE FART!!! lol

ben said:
    March 18, 2013 at 6:14 PM

JB is the best! Who is his producer who finds these people for his show.?

tom tom said:
    March 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I agree with the school. There’s a time and place for everything. Cute kid and I wish him the best but that doesn’t belong in school. What if they weren’t body farts but real farts,should it still be allowed?