AD Dr. Jim Phillips discusses the Big Ten Tournament this weekend at United Center, while senior Reggie Hearn, a guard on the basketball team, considers the highs of the season and the past four years on the heels of the his final Big 10 Tournament.
Wildcat Insider (03/13/13)
- 13154No CommentsWildcat+Insider+%2803%2F13%2F13%292013-03-14+02%3A52%3A50inayangwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D13154
- NU's Sobolewski avoiding crowd noise January 16, 2014Dave Sobolewski was already having a rough season when Northwestern began its Jan. 11 practice. […]
- Northwestern's shooting woes persist January 16, 2014Though No. 4 Michigan State came in short-handed, Wildcats couldn't take advantage in 54-40 loss The scheduling gods did Northwestern a solid. […]
- Northwestern's size matters against Illinois January 13, 2014A bigger starting lineup resulted in a big win for Northwestern. […]
- Loss at NU leaves Illinois 'angry, disappointed' January 13, 2014Illini follow defeat at Wisconsin with even worse shooting performanceIllinois coach John Groce had repeated himself all week that the Illini could not afford a hangover after losing Wednesday at Wisconsin. […]
- Illinois moving on after big loss at Wisconsin January 12, 2014Confident Illini believe they can right defensive wrongs at struggling Northwestern and get back on track in Big TenWhether it's beating the No. 1 team in the country as Illinois did last season against Indiana or losing to the No. 4 team in the nation as it did Wednesday night at Wisconsin, coach John Groce expects his Illini to respond in the same man […]