A man fell into a sink hole about 15 feet at an Illinois golf course.
Man swallowed by golf course sinkhole survives
- 13021No CommentsMan+swallowed+by+golf+course+sinkhole+survives2013-03-13+16%3A29%3A53davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dman-swallowed-by-golf-course-sinkhole-survives
- Tribune Watchdog: Broken Bonds - Part 4 December 7, 2013When Chicago officials announced one of the largest school closings in U.S. history last year, they didn't explain how the district helped bring the crisis on itself through years of borrowing and spending that took little notice of demographic trends. […]
- Chicago officials try to tackle K-8 grade truancy crisis December 7, 2013CPS to consider new strategies following a Tribune report; state's new elementary truancy task force met Friday Top Chicago school authorities are working on new strategies to address the city's crushing pattern of elementary grade absenteeism and truancy following a Tribune report that thousands of youths miss a month of class per year or vanish a […]
- N. Korea frees American vet December 7, 2013North Korea said it had deported Merrill E. Newman, an 85-year old American it had detained for over a month on charges of "hostile acts" against the state, because he had admitted to his wrongdoing and apologized. […]
- State income tax hike doesn't look so temporary December 7, 2013Pension overhaul seen as having little affectThe harshest Republican critics of a new law to wipe out the state's $100 billion government worker pension debt argued that the plan should have saved more money or Illinois' temporary income-tax increase that's set to expire will never go away. […]
- Bowling Green shatters NIU's BCS dream 47-27 December 7, 2013Lynch never gets untracked as counterpart Johnson passes for 5 TDs in MAC title game Northern Illinois' hopes of becoming a back-to-back BCS bowl team were shredded Friday night in the Mid-American Conference championship game with a 47-27 loss to Bowling Green. […]