Recently voted one of the ten best Irish pubs in the world, Chief O’Neill’s is located at 3471 N Elston Ave. In this podcast, Bill Leff visits with it’s owner Brendan McKinney about the honor, his musical background and the wonderful nation of Ireland.
One of the world’s best Irish pubs right here in Chicago
- 12976No CommentsOne+of+the+world%27s+best+Irish+pubs+right+here+in+Chicago2013-03-13+14%3A35%3A24Dan+Sugruehttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D12976
- Tamzin Merchant from “Salem” April 18, 2014British actress, Tamzin Merchant chats about her new role in WGN America TV series “Salem”. She also talks about her experience on set in Shreveport, Louisiana and reveals her thoughts on her extremely “hot” costumes! Salem debuts Sunday, April 20th … […]
- Comedians Vince Vieceli and Bill Brady April 18, 2014Knee-slapping comedians Vince Vieceli and Bill Brady join Bill and Wendy today to talk about their new book: Stand-Up Comedy in Chicago. They also revealed the highlights of each of the venues and individuals who established and cultivated stand-up in … […]
- Matt Pais and his thoughts about a Mrs. Doubtfire sequel April 18, 2014Matt Pais joins us on this Good Friday to talk about his reviews on Heaven is for Real (**), The Railway Man (**1/2) and Only Lovers Left Alive (***). He also shares his thoughts on the sequel to “Mrs. Doubtfire”.… […]
- Ashley Eckstein from “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” April 18, 2014Ashley Eckstein, the the voice of Ahsoka Tano on “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” chats with Bill and Wendy about her upcoming appearance at C2E2, her fabulous fairy tale wedding at Walt Disney World with Major League Baseball player and … […]
- The Value of Allstate April 18, 2014Allstate Agent Jack Hallberg Sr. joins Bill and Wendy to chat about the value of being an insurance agent and shares stories of his many years in the insurance business. … […]