The great Edzo chats with Kap and Brian about the team running out of gas after playing seven games in 11 days, where (the recovering) Steve Montador and (the recently recalled) Jimmy Hayes fit on this roster, whether he buys into the Sports Illustrated “jinx” and more!
Blackhawks Hotline: Eddie Olczyk
- 129391 CommentBlackhawks+Hotline%3A+Eddie+Olczyk2013-03-13+04%3A11%3A41Trey+Ellinghttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D12939
- Jorge Soler starts career with a bang — a big bang August 28, 2014CINCINNATI — Timing is everything in baseball, whether it involves swinging the bat or perhaps even staging an auspicious major league debut. […]
- Ken Williams speaks from heart about Jackie Robinson West August 28, 2014When White Sox Executive Vice President Kenny Williams took the stage Wednesday at Millennium Park to address the Jackie Robinson West Little League national champions and a crowd of 10,000, he confessed it was only his second speech in the last 15 years. […]
- Bubble bound to burst as Bears' final cuts loom August 28, 2014Tracy Robertson sat alone at his locker Monday and took his time. He scanned the room for about 10 minutes while players moseyed by, headed to or from the weight room, the trainer's room or, perhaps, a meeting. The defensive tackle briefly chatted with a teammate, tied his shoes and got back to... […]
- Wednesday's recap: Reds 7, Cubs 5 August 28, 2014The summary […]
- Bears at Browns: What to watch August 28, 2014General manager Phil Emery affectionately refers to the Bears' exhibition finale as "the college all-star game," a preseason tuneup that's ultimately a chance for younger players buried down the depth chart to showcase their skills. For Emery, it's also his last chance to evaluate players under... […]