The alderman who represents Chicago’s Wrigley Field wants several conditions met before he agrees on a deal to renovate the stadium.
Alderman has demands for Wrigley Field plans
The Cubs and owner Tom Ricketts are looking to make renovations to Wrigley Field with goals of modernizing the historic park’s facilities and increasing revenue opportunities. Various groups oppose elements of the plans. And, some have come forward with their own proposals for the Cubs.
- Share Story
You Might Also Like
Sources including TMZ and Variety reporting that Sopranos star James Gandolfini has died in Italy. Details soon on 720 WGN.4 hours
- Game 4: Seabrook wins it for Hawks in OT June 20, 2013The Blackhawks win game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals with an overtime goal. It was the third overtime game of the series […]
- James Gandolfini dies at 51 June 20, 2013James Gandolfini, the actor best known for his Emmy-winning portrayal of a conflicted New Jersey mob boss in the acclaimed HBO cable television series "The Sopranos," has died while vacationing in Rome, Italy. "We're all in shock and feeling immeasurable sadness at the loss of a beloved member of our family," the network said in a st […]
- 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dies at 51 June 20, 2013Variety is reporting that 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini has died. Representatives for HBO have confirmed that the actor has died in Italy at the age of 51. […]
- Project turns Addams into 37-mile construction zone June 20, 2013Narrow lanes, traffic shifts pose challengesJust in time to wreak havoc on summer travel, the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway has become one long and challenging construction zone. […]
- Family IDs body pulled from lake as missing student June 20, 2013A body pulled from Lake Michigan was identified by relatives as a University of Chicago student who had been missing since last week, officials said. […]