Valerie Harper has announced that she has terminal brain cancer and may not live to see her next birthday.
Valerie Harper diagnosed with terminal cancer
- 12034No CommentsValerie+Harper+diagnosed+with+terminal+cancer2013-03-06+16%3A01%3A51davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dvalerie-harper-diagnosed-with-terminal-cancer
- Baby found dead after sister, 2, knocks on neighbor's door December 12, 2013Police are questioning and seeking felony child endangerment charges against a woman whose infant daughter was found dead in a Lawndale neighborhood apartment. The mom was arrested two blocks from home. […]
- Cutler cleared to play, will start vs. Browns December 12, 2013Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has been medically cleared to play and will start Sunday against the Cleveland Browns, coach Marc Trestman said Thursday. […]
- Police: Boy, 7, brought loaded gun to Elgin school December 12, 2013A 7-year-old male student brought a loaded 9-mm handgun to Harriet Gifford Elementary School in Elgin this morning, according to Elgin Police and school officials. […]
- Indiana planning group signs off on Illiana Corridor December 12, 2013Members of a key Northwestern Indiana planning agency today approved going ahead with the Illiana Corridor, a proposed toll road that would serve primarily as a trucking corridor linking interstates in Illinois and Indiana. […]
- St. Augustine cancels Essanay restoration project December 12, 2013An ambitious plan to transform part of the historic Essanay Studios complex in Chicago's Uptown neighborhood into a museum celebrating the history of silent film in the city and a cultural performance space has been cancelled by the owner of the buildings, St. Augustine College. […]