Valerie Harper has announced that she has terminal brain cancer and may not live to see her next birthday.
Valerie Harper diagnosed with terminal cancer
- 12034No CommentsValerie+Harper+diagnosed+with+terminal+cancer2013-03-06+16%3A01%3A51Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dvalerie-harper-diagnosed-with-terminal-cancer
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 27 August 20, 2014HIROSHIMA (Reuters) - At least 27 people, including several children, were killed in Japan on Wednesday, when landslides triggered by torrential rain slammed into the outskirts of the western city of Hiroshima, and the toll was likely to rise, police said. […]
- 1 dead in police-involved shooting on Far South Side August 20, 2014A 21-year-old man was fatally shot by police on the Far South Side on Tuesday night, authorities said. […]
- Gaza war resumes with deadly strikes, rocket fire August 20, 2014Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip fired rockets at Israel for a second day on Wednesday after fighting resumed with the collapse of truce talks and an Israeli air strike that killed three people in Gaza. […]
- Indicted Texas governor Rick Perry turns himself in to authorities August 20, 2014Texas Governor Rick Perry, a possible Republican presidential candidate in the 2016 race, was fingerprinted and had his mug shot taken by judicial authorities on Tuesday after being indicted last week on two felony charges of abusing power. […]
- Jackie Robinson West wins, reaches U.S. semifinal August 20, 2014SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. — The Jackie Robinson West All-Stars have caught the nation's attention with towering homers and lots of runs. […]