Bill Leff and listeners get tax tips and answers courtesy of Baruch Hampton, one of the tax experts at Jackson Hewitt. Visit Jacksonhewitt.com or call 1-800-234-1040 to find your local office.
Tax Tips from Jackson Hewitt
- 116491 CommentTax+Tips+from+Jackson+Hewitt2013-03-04+17%3A38%3A47Dan+Sugruehttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D11649
- A Klingon Christmas Carol December 6, 2013Two of the stars of A Klingon Christmas Carol, Clark Bender and Mark Lancaster, join Bill and Wendy to chat about their show playing now at the Raven Theatre. … […]
- Matt Pais reviews ‘Out of the Furnace,’ ‘Twice Born’ and ‘Narco Cultura’ December 6, 2013Chicago RedEye Film Critic,Matt Pais, reviews Out of the Furnace (***) Twice Born (*1/2) and Narco Cultura (***). … […]
- The Brain Scoop December 6, 2013Emily Graslie, Chief Curiosity Correspondent for the Field Museum and host of The Brain Scoop, addresses sexist comments she received online and shares her story as a woman of science. … […]
- I want my MTV! Catching up with original VJ Alan Hunter December 6, 2013Alan Hunter, one of the original 5 MTV VJs, talks about his memoir “VJ: The Unplugged Adventures of MTV’s First Wave.” … […]
- Should Sandy Hook 911 Tapes Have Been Made Public? December 5, 2013Chicago Tribune columnist Eric Zorn talks about whether or not the Sandy Hook 911 tapes should have been released. … […]