A nurse at a retirement facility refused to perform CPR on a woman who had collapsed and later died.
Nurse Refuses to Perform CPR on Dying Woman at Retirement Home
- 116051 CommentNurse+Refuses+to+Perform+CPR+on+Dying+Woman+at+Retirement+Home2013-03-04+15%3A10%3A39davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dnurse-refuses-to-perform-cpr-on-dying-woman-at-retirement-home
- Sled hockey team cheers on Paralympic peers March 7, 2014Athletes with disabilities battle on the ice at home for local titleThe RIC Blackhawks, one of the nation's top sled hockey teams, has sent three players to the Winter Paralympics in Sochi. […]
- Emanuel front and center at U. of C. forum, CNN series March 7, 2014Mayor Rahm Emanuel's highly visible evening found him talking big city politics with three other mayors and then appearing in living rooms across the country as the face of a new CNN documentary about Chicago. […]
- Prosecutors rest case against Kustok March 7, 2014Prosecutors rested their case Thursday against Orland Park businessman Allan Kustok in the 2010 murder of his wife, while his daughter and character witness, Sarah Kustok, was at the courthouse but did not enter the courtroom. […]
- Kass: CNN's mythmakers give Rahm a big hug March 7, 2014DigitalPLUS: Tribune columnist John Kass gives his take on "Chicagoland," a new CNN series, and how it portrays the city and its mayor. […]
- U. of C. declines to push specific site for Obama library March 7, 2014President should pick Chicago location, university official saysThe University of Chicago has been working behind the scenes to get competing factions to collaborate on a unified bid to build the Obama presidential library in Chicago, but the Obamas will still select the library's neighborhood. […]