A nurse at a retirement facility refused to perform CPR on a woman who had collapsed and later died.
Nurse Refuses to Perform CPR on Dying Woman at Retirement Home
- 116051 CommentNurse+Refuses+to+Perform+CPR+on+Dying+Woman+at+Retirement+Home2013-03-04+15%3A10%3A39davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dnurse-refuses-to-perform-cpr-on-dying-woman-at-retirement-home
- Paramedic charged with DUI after on-duty crash December 11, 2013Police say a suburban ambulance driver was three times over the legal limit for alcohol when he ran a red light, his emergency lights and sirens on, and crashed into a pickup truck in the Sheridan Park neighborhood. […]
- Rush hour storm packs up to 3 inches of snow December 11, 2013Chicago-area drivers are bracing for a rough commute as an early morning storm is expected to drop 1 to 3 inches of snow before 10 a.m., according to forecasters. […]
- Snow for morning rush hour, then temperatures below zero December 11, 2013After the coldest start to the season in nearly 20 years, an arctic clipper could dump as much as four inches of snow on the Chicago area just in time for morning rush hour Wednesday, and then temperatures could plunge below zero in the evening. […]
- Ex-gynecologist sentenced to 18 years for raping patient December 11, 2013Gynecologist continued to practice for years as misconduct complaints multipliedAn expectant mother was raped by her longtime Chicago gynecologist 11 years ago, but in court Tuesday she still struggled to describe the pain. […]
- Yoga studio opens inside O'Hare December 10, 2013Yoga studio opens inside Terminal 3 rotundaThose at Chicago O'Hare International Airport now have a place to escape long lines, layovers and the stress caused by a flight delay. […]