A Learjet with landing gear problems has landed safely at Lambert St. Louis International Airport in St. Louis. Stay with 720 WGN and wgnradio.com for updates.
Jet with landing gear problems lands safely in St. Louis
- 11690No CommentsJet+with+landing+gear+problems+lands+safely+in+St.+Louis2013-03-04+19%3A32%3A10Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D11690
- Police: At least 6 shot, 1 fatally, on West Side July 26, 2014"They were running outside playing tag, and shots rang out," said a witness to a West Side shooting that left one dead and six others injured this evening. "There was blood everywhere." […]
- Aon sees $27 million payoff from tax inversion, move overseas July 26, 2014Aon, which moved from Chicago to London, highlights the benefits of moving headquarters overseasAon PLC, which moved its headquarters from Chicago to London, saved $27 million in the most recent quarter because of that move, according to financial results. […]
- Boy, 9, saved by Arlington Heights woman released from hospital July 26, 2014A 9-year-old boy was released from the hospital Friday after being saved while drowning by an Arlington Heights woman who perished in the process. […]
- 1 questioned, 1 sought in Orange Line robbery July 26, 2014Police are questioning a suspect in the armed robbery of several riders on a CTA Orange Line train last week. A second suspect has been identified, sources said. […]
- Christie brings $2.5 million for Rauner, springs for hot dogs July 25, 2014New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he delivered a $2.5 million check to Republican governor candidate Bruce Rauner and promised more to come. […]