Are you a work-from-home employee who juggles career and family while sitting in front of a computer in your pajamas? If you work at Yahoo, this is no longer an option. Turi chats with Lara Galloway, a “mompreneur,” about Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer’s executive decision requiring office attendance.
Work-from-home mom on Yahoo’s new employee edict
- 11086No CommentsWork-from-home+mom+on+Yahoo%27s+new+employee+edict2013-02-27+06%3A23%3A03inayangwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D11086
- Not guilty pleas in red light camera bribery scheme September 2, 2014A former Chicago transportation manager and his longtime friend both pleaded not guilty today to bribery charges in an alleged $2 million scheme to rig the contract for the city's red light camera program. […]
- Fukudome lists Streeterville condo for $1.5 million September 2, 2014Former Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox outfielder Kosuke Fukudome, who now plays baseball in his native Japan, has listed his three-bedroom condominium unit in a Streeterville high-rise for $1.5 million. […]
- Trial to begin in killing of Indian Head Park teen September 2, 2014Jury selection was scheduled to begin Tuesday in the trial of an ex-convict accused in the 2011 stabbing death of a 14-year-old Indian Head Park girl who was slain when she walked in on him as he was allegedly robbing the family’s home. […]
- The Divvy blues: Bike-sharing program facing growing pains September 2, 2014One recent Tuesday morning, Jennifer Burgess left her Lakeview home and walked to the nearest Divvy station, at Racine and Diversey avenues. […]
- Today is first day to apply for medical pot September 2, 2014Today is the first day for patients to apply for medical marijuana permits. […]