Jonathon Brandmeier

Brandmeier and Belushi live in studio

Comedian and actor Jim Belushi stops by the studio to talk about his show with the Chicago Board of Comedy on March 2nd at the Rialto Square Theater.  Tickets are available at http://www.rialtosquare.com

belushiwithbrandmeier

11 Comments to “Brandmeier and Belushi live in studio”

PMM2811 said:
    February 23, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I was thinking the same thing about Jim's speech but thought it was just me.

Jim Hamann said:
    March 12, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Hi Johnny,
    Jack Jones 1963 recording, written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David. Won grammy in 1964, best
    male performance.
    Jim Hamann

JI Am Joe said:
    March 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Ya hey der. Ely Ice-Out contest starts! What say you, Johnny?

FSM said:
    March 19, 2013 at 7:31 PM

So was nenne ich eine ziemlich beeindruckende Website mit besonders starken Inhalten und krassem Design – Respekt!

Sam C. Ros said:
    March 20, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Hiya. Very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally…I'm happy to locate so much helpful info here within the article. Thanks for sharing..

Furnace Repair in Lee’s Summit

Michael Sibert said:
    March 21, 2013 at 8:26 AM

It’s true that almost every household in America has a game system. It’s also true that children who can’t read are allowed to play unlimited sessions on their game system. Even our high achievers are losing ground. The problem isn’t the game systems, it’s the way we parent. We let kids play as long as they like, and then we nag them about it. The game system causes tension and fights, and all the while kids aren’t reading. I say let the child decide how much or how long they want to play the video game. Make a deal with them. For every ½ hour they read, they get to play the video game for an hour. If they want to bank the hours and they read for 2 hours, then they have 4 hours of gaming time earned.

You have just turned your 300- dollar game system into an investment, and there will be no more bickering because it is entirely up to the child. This method has worked for my children, and it has worked for many more. I have never heard a parent say that it wasn’t the best decision they have ever made.

You can choose to have a 30 second conversation with the child to set up the guidelines or you could make a deal before buying the game system. Children eagerly agree to the deal if it means getting what they want.

We can’t fix everything at once. What we need to do is fix the things we can fix and move forward from there

Sue Racine said:
    March 21, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I wish Jonathan B. would stop talking and give the guest a chance to speak, it's too early in morning to listen to his mouth going non-stop!! I can't even turn on my radio at work till 10:00am because he just does not STOP talking and let other people talk.

terry said:
    March 27, 2013 at 7:14 PM

ask the peaple if the death penalty workwd? for someone who kills someone would they vote for it? to stop all this crime I would think twise befor I shoot wouldn't you

MSD1111 said:
    April 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

been a listener for 40 years and lived with the ups and downs. Brandmier obnoxious and loud. I don't turn it on till 10 AM. Mike's very good and a big improvement over John Williams. I am sure John is a nice guy but glad he is gone. Love Gary! Will miss Milt.

movers Cambridge MA, said:
    April 24, 2013 at 7:25 AM

I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

edu links said:
    May 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for %spinfile-E:\Users\Administrator\Dropbox\GSA\Mega Keyword List.txt