An autopsy is expected on Thursday on the body of a Canadian tourist who was found inside a water tank at the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles.
Water Tank Death: Autopsy Set for Candaian Tourist
- 102721 CommentWater+Tank+Death%3A+Autopsy+Set+for+Candaian+Tourist2013-02-21+18%3A01%3A01Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dwater-tank-death-autopsy-set-for-candaian-tourist
- Courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare subsidies July 22, 2014The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit upheld a federal regulations that implemented subsidies that are vital to President Barack Obama's healthcare overhaul, in direct conflict with another ruling on the issue handed down earlier on Tuesday. […]
- Man killed in Edgewater Beach among 8 shot overnight July 22, 2014A man was killed and seven people were wounded in shootings on the North, South and Southwest sides late Monday and early this morning, according to police. […]
- Quinn signs measure to borrow $1.1 billion for construction July 22, 2014The legislation signed today allows the state to borrow $1.1 billion to extend a statewide construction program. […]
- FAA halts all U.S. flights into or out of Tel Aviv airport July 22, 2014The FAA prohibits U.S. airlines from flying into or out of Tel Avis for up to 24 hours after a rocket strike near Ben Gurion International Airport. […]
- Chicago area company at center of China food safety scandal July 22, 2014A Chicago area company is at the center of a food safety scandal in China that is spreading and has dragged in companies like Starbucks and McDonald's. […]