Jonathon Brandmeier

Ready, set, register for the Chicago Marathon!

Dathan Ritzenhein, three-time Olympian and the third fastest American marathon runner, and Executive Race Director Carey Pinkowski stop by Johnny’s studio discuss the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, which is officially open for registration today.

BankOfAmericaChicagoMarathon2012-29235802

The start of the 2012 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. (Michael Tercha / Chicago Tribune)

8 Comments to “Ready, set, register for the Chicago Marathon!”

wallinside.com said:
    April 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM

The premium’s obviously on the beach or business within a block or 2 of it then I would suggest that they learn how much they cost. When you buy popcorn at a business ballpark, fair grounds, amusement park? The most reliable method of determining the cash balance is based on the ratio of negative-to-positive reviews online, and endeavors to offer its perpetual-license model for the company. This could be the most secure Linux/Unix distributions available.

http://blogs.albawaba.com/barbaraidw/117884/2013/04/21/641959-stop-acid-reflux-with-these-10-easy-st said:
    April 23, 2013 at 5:21 AM

You’ll encounter a change in your lifestyle after undergoing this bariatric surgery. Bariatric surgery, the surgical reduction of stomach volume, has been performed for decades in the United States. Some even turn to gastric bypass surgery to battle the bulge.

Ariel said:
    May 8, 2013 at 3:16 PM

First off I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thank you!

Adan said:
    May 29, 2013 at 1:19 AM

We stumbled over here different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

fetishsexpic.blogspot.com said:
    September 4, 2013 at 4:33 AM

This is one of the best blog sites that I have ever came
    across. I cannot wait to hear more.

siouxcityjournal.com said:
    October 15, 2013 at 2:35 PM

After I innitially left a comment I seem to hzve clicked the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now
    whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service?

Cheers!

gagner argent internet said:
    June 28, 2014 at 8:09 PM

You’ve made some good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the
    issue and found most people will go along with your views
    on this website.

Jerold said:
    August 26, 2014 at 7:13 PM

I’m gone to inform my little brother, that he should also
    pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to obtain updated from
    newest information.