Politico.com reporting that Jesse Jackson Jr. conspired with his wife Sandi to illegally spend $750,00 in campaign funds.
Report: Jackson Jr, wife expected to plead guilty
Jesse Jackson Jr.
Jesse Jackson Jr., once a rising star in the Democratic Party, has now become a tragic figure following connections to political and personal scandals, an extended illness shrouded in mystery, a resignation, and now, Federal charges.
- Share Story
You Might Also Like
- Jimmy Hoffa search: FBI digs in Michigan field June 18, 2013FBI agents in suburban Detroit widened their search of an overgrown field today for the remains of former Teamsters union boss Jimmy Hoffa, who disappeared nearly 38 years ago and is thought to have been murdered by mobsters. […]
- CTA unveils artwork for Red Line north stations June 18, 2013The CTA today unveiled renderings for art that will be placed at seven Red Line north stations by the end of the year. […]
- Hossa 'likely' for Game 4 June 18, 2013It appears the Chicago Blackhawks will have winger Marian Hossa for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final Wednesday night. […]
- Ban on plastic bags makes comeback at City Hall June 18, 2013Aldermen today listened to environmentalists and a teenage girl make the case for banning plastic bags in city stores, but were not expected to vote on the long-discussed move that retailers argue would hurt business. […]
- Silvery substance prompts swim ban at Indiana Dunes State Park June 18, 2013Swimming remains banned at Indiana Dunes State Park this morning while officials investigate a silvery substance found floating on the lake water. […]