Stranded Carnival cruise ship set to dock at Alabama port after four days at sea.
Stranded cruise ship expected to dock at Alabama port tonight
The cruise liner Carnival Triumph suffered an engine room fire that resulted in the shutdown of critical systems. As a result, the thousands of people on board have had to suffer through days of unbearable conditions as the boat was towed to shore.
- Share Story
You Might Also Like
- OfficeMax seeks incentives to keep HQ in Illinois June 19, 2013OfficeMax executives are seeking economic incentives to maintain their Illinois corporate headquarters once the Naperville-based office supply retailer completes its merger with rival Office Depot. […]
- Hawks' Hossa 'expected' to play June 19, 2013Though Marian Hossa missed the morning skate today, the explosive winger should return to the lineup at a critical point of the Stanley Cup Final tonight. […]
- Body found in Lake Michigan could be missing student June 19, 2013Police officers recovered a body from the lake on the South Side today, and a family spokesman said they believe it is a 20-year-old University of Chicago student missing since last week. […]
- Lawmakers likely to punt on pension reform June 19, 2013Any compromise reached by panel of 10 legislators would still need approval from both chambersLawmakers return to the Capitol today to consider fixes for Illinois' pension system, but the likely outcome is a committee to seek a compromise. […]
- Chief Keef's legal woes mount with Florida warrant June 19, 2013As if things aren't bad enough for Keith Cozart, better known as rapper Chief Keef, an arrest warrant is waiting for him in Florida. On Monday, he was both sentenced for driving 110 MPH and arrested for criminal trespass. […]