Dixon woman, Rita Crundwell sentenced to 235 months in prison after stealing $53 million from the city.
Dixon woman sentenced to 235 months in prison
- 9453No CommentsDixon+woman+sentenced+to+235+months+in+prison2013-02-14+19%3A27%3A00davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Ddixon-woman-sentenced-to-235-months-in-prison
- A fitting final tribute in lights: 'Thanks Chris' December 12, 2013Since the first display in 1999, the south-facing windows of the Blue Cross-Blue Shield Tower have been used to celebrate many things. The man who started the tradition of lighted messages on the tower died last week. His memorial lighting was one of 39 scheduled this year. […]
- Police seek charges against mother of infant found dead December 12, 2013Police are questioning and seeking felony charges against a woman whose infant daughter was found dead in a Lawndale-neighborhood apartment Wednesday afternoon. […]
- Mayor Emanuel: Start Wrigley rehab December 12, 2013Cubs win approval to push outfield walls back to accommodate signs, but no work has begun on items approved this yearThe Chicago City Council had barely finished giving the Cubs additional freedom to expand Wrigley Field and schedule night games Wednesday when Mayor Rahm Emanuel delivered a message to the Ricketts family: It's time to break out the jack […]
- Judge orders boy in international custody fight returned to Illinois December 12, 2013Abiding by an appellate court decision that struck down his earlier ruling, a federal judge in Chicago has ordered that a 6-year-old boy at the center of an international custody fight be returned to Illinois to live with his mother — at least for now. […]
- Poisoned lottery winner's estate settled December 11, 2013The estate of a North Side businessman who died of cyanide poisoning after winning a $1 million lottery jackpot was divided among his two surviving heirs today. […]