WGN Radio producer Cody Gough faces off against competitive eater Jamie “The Bear” McDonald in a “Triple Double Challenge” from BadHappy Poutine featuring a triple burger and two servings of poutine, plus a milkshake.
Competitive Eating on WGN Sports Night
- 88562 CommentsCompetitive+Eating+on+WGN+Sports+Night2013-02-11+23%3A56%3A03davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dcompetitive-eating-on-wgn-sports-night
- David Kaplan remembers Chicago sports TV pioneer Jim Corno Sr. December 10, 2013David Kaplan remembers Chicago sports TV pioneer Jim Corno Sr., President and CEO, Comcast SportsNet Chicago. … […]
- Cubs Update from GM Winter Meetings in Orlando December 10, 2013Gordon Wittenmeyer of the Sun-Times calls in with an update from Orlando on if the Cubs will trade Samardzija, how serious the Cubs are when it comes to Masahiro Tanaka and what the Cubs plans are in terms of the … […]
- Harry Teinowitz Bears game couch report December 10, 2013The G’s very own Harry Teinowitz calls Carm and Jordan to talk about Ditka’s ceremony at halftime of the Monday night game versus the Cowboys, to debate McCown versus Cutler, the decision to kick it on second down against the … […]
- Blackhawks Update from Dallas with Laz December 10, 2013The Sun-Times’ Mark Lazerus is in Dallas with the boys and joins to discuss what the Hawks will do if Crawford is out for an extended period of time, whether the Blackhawks will retaliate against Stars’ Dominic Roussel and also … […]
- Eddie Olczyk December 5, 2013Edzo joins the DK Show and talks about why it can be tough to play at home after a long road trip, Andrew Shaw sticking up for his teammates and Kap proposes a contest to decide whether he or Eddie … […]