A former cop steals a ring for his girlfriend. Was it a misguided act of love, or sad example of procrastinating-boyfriend-gift-buying desperation? Turi theorizes with Shopping Girl XOXO, Lora LaPratt.
Confessions of a personal shopper
- 8633No CommentsConfessions+of+a+personal+shopper2013-02-09+00%3A34%3A19Trey+Ellinghttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D8633
- N.J. Gov. Christie raises money for Rauner today July 25, 2014New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie comes to Chicago this afternoon for a series of fundraisers in his role as chairman of the Republican Governors Association — including one for Illinois GOP governor candidate Bruce Rauner. […]
- City Hall spells out review of suspicious red light camera tickets July 25, 2014City Hall plans to start sending out letters Friday to at least 9,000 drivers with details of the review process to determine whether the city sends them $100 refunds for red light camera citations issued during unexplained, suspicious spikes in tickets. […]
- Have your own Chicago-themed trip to Cooperstown July 25, 2014The Hall of Fame induction ceremony takes place this weekend. But you can take an interactive look at all the Chicago-relevant items at the MLB Hall of Fame now. […]
- Wreckage of Air Algerie flight found in Mali: Malian state TV July 25, 2014The wreckage of an Air Algerie flight carrying 116 people has been found south of the Malian town of Gao, Malian state television said on Thursday. […]
- Arrest made in 1992 cold case slaying July 25, 2014A 71-year-old Los Angeles man has been arrested in California in connection with the 1992 slaying of a Niles West High School honors student, officials said. […]