Injured opera performer Wesley Daniel is being released from the hospital Thursday.
Injured opera performer released from hospital
- 84221 CommentInjured+opera+performer+released+from+hospital2013-02-07+18%3A58%3A15Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dinjured-opera-performer-released-from-hospital
- Prosecutors: Teen charged in killing of girl wanted revenge July 25, 2014The 18-year-old charged with killing 11-year-old Shamiya Adams was looking to retaliate for the earlier beating of a friend and opened fire on a group of boys even though his friend said his attackers were not on the group, prosecutors said today. […]
- 'She was a hero': Arlington Heights woman drowns saving 3 kids July 25, 2014A 9-year-old boy was released from the hospital Friday after being saved while drowning by an Arlington Heights woman who perished in the process. […]
- Woodstock chef wins 'Hell's Kitchen' competition July 25, 2014Chef Scott Commings was declared the winner of "Hell's Kitchen," a victory that brought a $250,000-a-year job at Gordon Ramsay's Las Vegas pub. […]
- O'Hare worker charged with stealing from military footlockers July 25, 2014A 41-year-old O'Hare International Airport worker from Sauk Village was charged with stealing from footlockers belonging to members of the military. […]
- Weather likely cause of Air Algerie crash that killed 118: officials July 25, 2014Investigators at the scene of the crash in Mali concluded flight AH 5017 broke apart when it hit the ground, suggesting it was unlikely to have been attacked. […]