Steve Dale’s Pet World

David Frei previews the Westminster Dog Show

Westminster dog show announcer David Frei is an old friend of the show. David stopped by the studio to talk about the world’s most famous dog show, held at Madison Square Garden, February 11, 12.

Chicagoan Alana Graylick made a short film starring her three rescued or adopted cats. It turns out the movie, called Catalog has already been honored, and is up for an Award. I spoke to Alana, now a big-time filmmaker. Check Catalog out here: http://www.chicagonow.com/steve-dales-pet-world/2013/01/adopt-a-cat-is-the-message-in-catalogue/

February is Pet Dental Health month, and your pet’s mouth is more than a barometer of dental health, it may impact your animal’s overall health, as explained by Dr. Rod Van Horn. If your pet has a bright and shiny smile, you can celebrate – even win prizes in the Superstar Smiles Photo Contest. Learn more http://blog.sergeants.com/2013/01/21/photo-contest/.

Certified Dog Behavior Consultant Brenda Aloff is the author of  “Puppy Problems? No Problem! A Survival Guide for Finding & Training Your New Dog.” The idea is that most problems can be avoided, Brenda explains how.

Dog bites can also be avoided, Dr. Sophia Yin explains describes how to and also how not to approach dogs.

Westminster Dog Show

Handler Alessandra Folz of Woodstock, Connecticut, competes with Donovan, an Irish Setter co-owned by Lydia Miller, of Williams Township at the 2012 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York City. (Harry Fisher/The Morning Call)

10 Comments to “David Frei previews the Westminster Dog Show”

Barry said:
    January 30, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Which dog will be the winner…Carol Roth or…Turi Ryder?

casper said:
    January 31, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Hi Steve,__My name is casper ziegler .I have breed Champion Irish Setters since 1986 and have AKC titles in conformation (the #4 ranked setter for 2 years . multiple hunting titles .cdx vc and agility titles with rankings.. I have been out of competition for 10 years due to knee replacements and lumbar surgery. I also owned 5 pet supply stores in the 90 .we preformed training as well as pet supplies and grooming. I aam contacting you to see if you have an interest in a product i know will deterr attacking coyotees and aggressive dogs. IF your interested call me. CASPER ZIEGLER at 847-740-3044

Stephen said:
    February 6, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Westminster Pedigree or Pooch..

Pollen, Dust Mite & Mold ALLERGIES may be Your DOG’s Itchy Problem.

psicologo alicante said:
    February 12, 2013 at 3:32 AM

A person necessarily help to make significantly posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular put up extraordinary. Excellent process!

pet supplies said:
    April 4, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the
    favor”.I’m trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

teethwhitening said:
    February 3, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Certified Dog Behavior Consultant Brenda Aloff is the author of ”Puppy Problems? No Problem! A Survival Guide for Finding & Training Your New Dog.

teethwhiteninggel said:
    February 3, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Chicagoan Alana Graylick made a short film starring her three rescued or adopted cats. It turns out the movie, called Catalog has already been honored, and is up for an Award. I spoke to Alana, now a big-time filmmaker

muscle farm said: