Two vocal opponents of Naperville’s initiative to install wireless electric meters on homes were arrested after interfering with the installation process, according to city officials.
Two meter opponents arrested in Naperville
- 62942 CommentsTwo+meter+opponents+arrested+in+Naperville2013-01-24+17%3A11%3A05Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D6294
- Father sues Blue Cross over care for daughter on ventilator September 2, 2014A north suburban father filed a federal lawsuit today against the Chicago-based parent company of Blue Cross Blue Shield in an attempt to force the insurer to pay for continuous skilled nursing care for his 23-year-old daughter, who depends on a ventilator to survive. […]
- Teen critically injured after being hit by train in Lake Zurich September 2, 2014A 15-year-old boy was critically injured when he was hit by a freight train in Lake Zurich on Monday, according to Lake Zurich police. […]
- Ice bucket challenge heats up ALS donations September 2, 2014The ice bucket challenge has helped the local Les Turner ALS Foundation raise $550,000 more in recent weeks than it did during the same period last year — a nearly 600 percent increase in donations over the first three weeks of August. […]
- Home Depot investigating possible data breach September 2, 2014Home Depot said Tuesday it was working with law enforcement to investigate “some unusual activity” related to customer data but that it could not confirm if it had become the latest retailer to be hit by a large-scale security breach. […]
- Video purportedly shows beheading of U.S. hostage Steven J. Sotloff September 2, 2014The Islamic State militant group released a video today purporting to show the beheading of U.S. hostage Steven J. Sotloff. […]