Dr. Arthur Caplan, head bio-ethicist at NYU Langone Medical Center, joins Mike to discuss the debate on whether or not scientists should clone Neanderthals.
- 6187No CommentsCloning+Neanderthals2013-01-23+22%3A39%3A13ryanakwitwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D6187
You Might Also Like
- Out of the Picture June 12, 2013The Chicago Sun Times laid off 28 full-time photojournalists, and one of them, Rob Hart, is with Mike to talk about it. Hart has seized the layoff as an opportunity to start a blog, entitled “Laid off from the … […]
- The First (and Last) One Laughing June 12, 2013Poet and Ohio State Professor Andrew Hudgins talks to Mike about his new memoir The Joker, as well as his over all philosophy on badly timed jokes. … […]
- When in Rome…Hold on to Your Wallet June 12, 2013New York Times writer Dennis Byrne is on-air with Mike discussing his recent article about pickpockets. … […]
- Wednesday June 12, 2013 – AM June 12, 2013Mike talks to Professor Andrew Hudgins about the art of badly-timed jokes, hears from Dennis Byrne about pickpockets and reveals predictable stats about tramp stamps. … […]
- Another Dimension: 3D Printing June 11, 2013Mike talks to Julie Friedman Steele from The 3D Printer Experience about the endless possibilities provided by 3D printers. Thanks to this machine, Mike’s dream of having the body of a T-Rex can finally become reality. … […]