Cubs Baseball

Sun Mar 17  vs Texas @ Las Vegas               2:30             3:05

Thu Mar 21  vs Seattle (ss) @ Peoria             8:30             9:05

Sat  Mar 23  vs LA Angels (ss)  @ Mesa        2:30             3:05

Sun Mar 24  vs Cle @ Goodyear                     2:30             3:05

Wed Mar 27  vs KC (ss)@ Surprise                7:30             8:05

Subject to change

8 Comments to “2013 WGN Radio Cubs Spring Training Broadcast Schedule”

Rebecca said:
    January 23, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Do we , who live outside the WGN area, have to subscribe to the MLB package to hear the WGN spring training games on the computer like we do during the regular season?

Dave said:
      January 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I think so. I'm in SW Indiana (very few affiliates left!) & don't recall any local broadcasts over the last few years. I work an idiotic rotating shift so the "Archive" feature of the MLB package works out for me. Good luck & "GO CUBS!!!"

Rebecca said:
        February 1, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Thanks!

cubsfan101 said:
    February 3, 2013 at 5:57 PM

WAKO 920Am out of Vincennes broadcasts all wgn cubs games

hosting maroc said:
    June 28, 2013 at 5:00 AM

nice article , you've done a great job in writing it

http://blogsdelagente.com/rscfiles/2013/03/29/guide-to-recover-deleted-files-from-mac said:
    January 6, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I
    came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information.
    I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Terrific blog and outstanding style and design.

http://www.koreadmc.co.kr/board_wach30/314455 said:
    February 5, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed
    to be on the internet the simplest factor to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other people consider worries that they
    just do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail
    upon the top and also defined out the entire thing without having
    side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.