The body of poisoned lottery winner Urooj Khan is in the hands of the Cook County medical examiner in hopes to learn more about how he died.
Poisoned lottery winner’s body in hands of Cook County medical examiner
- 5390No CommentsPoisoned+lottery+winner%27s+body+in+hands+of+Cook+County+medical+examiner2013-01-18+17%3A24%3A50Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dpoisoned-lottery-winners-body-in-hands-of-cook-county-medical-examiner
- Man sentenced to 30 years for dumping baby's body in trash September 2, 2014A man who police say admitted to killing a baby and then dumping his body into a garbage can was sentenced today to 30 years in prison. […]
- Ice bucket challenge heats up ALS donations September 2, 2014The ice bucket challenge has helped the local Les Turner ALS Foundation raise $550,000 more in recent weeks than it did during the same period last year — a nearly 600 percent increase in donations over the first three weeks of August. […]
- Flight diverted again over reclining seat dispute September 2, 2014An argument over leg room and reclining seats forced a Florida-bound flight from New York to divert to a different airport late on Monday, the third such incident of a midair disruption caused by passengers in about a week. […]
- Not guilty pleas in red light camera bribery scheme September 2, 2014A former Chicago transportation manager and his longtime friend both pleaded not guilty today to bribery charges in an alleged $2 million scheme to rig the contract for the city's red light camera program. […]
- Fukudome lists Streeterville condo for $1.5 million September 2, 2014Former Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox outfielder Kosuke Fukudome, who now plays baseball in his native Japan, has listed his three-bedroom condominium unit in a Streeterville high-rise for $1.5 million. […]