Jonathon Brandmeier

Johnny B. meets his inspiring 95-year-old new buddy Carl

Johnny B. meets his inspiring 95-year-old new buddy Carl

carl-wgnradio

10 Comments to “Johnny B. meets his inspiring 95-year-old new buddy Carl”

Joan Wieland said:
    January 18, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I love your show. What a great song,and such an upbeat man. God bless him. And those push-ups,he beat all of you,he sure is in shape. Have a rematch next year.i am at my friends house,and I wanted to see his picture. Sorry to hear about your mother.keep me laughing. Joan

Helen Klimaitis said:
    January 18, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Johnny – what a great thing you did for an awesome man. Something non of us will forget. As if he didn't already have bragging rights within the family in doing all those pushups! He truly is an amazing man who inspires us everyday. We are so fortunate to have him in our lives. We are proud of you gramps!

I also want to send my condolences in the loss of your mom. I know how hard it is to loose someone so close. She is looking down from above. Always treasure the goods times.

Carl Bogaard said:
    January 19, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hi johnny! Being on your show has added a new wonderful experience to my life, thank you a million. Carl

Kristy Dodge said:
      January 21, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Oh my gosh Carl, Joe just heard about you on the radio and told me about this. You did an amazing job. I hope you challenged Johnny B to a tennis match this spring :-)…

Tina said:
    January 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I looooove you Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Virggie Stanton said:
    January 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM

"Johnny B., thanks to our 95 year (we can say 'Young At Heart') thoughtful friend Carl, I will look for THE JOHNNY B PODCASTS."

Heather said:
    January 19, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I think wgn should add another hour to Johnny's show each morning–and make it the Johnny and Carl hour! What an amazing spirit Carl has! Truly a man who loves life and enjoys each and every experience.

Love your show, Johnny!

Virggie Stanton said:
    January 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM

"Wow! What a wonderful 25 minute podcast (featuring Carl Bogaard and 'WGN's radio-team members')!"

sue K said:
    January 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM

this is the best ever! God Bless you Mr. Bogaard! I wish my dad were still here. Your family is lucky to have you! xo

circuit aventure said: