A Cook County judge granted permission to exhume the body of a poisoned lottery winner Friday morning.
Judge OKs exhumation of poisoned lottery winner
- 4497No CommentsJudge+OKs+exhumation+of+poisoned+lottery+winner2013-01-11+18%3A44%3A42Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Djudge-oks-exhumation-of-poisoned-lottery-winner
- Family opens up about Chicago police officer killed in crash July 24, 2014The grieving father of a Chicago police officer killed in a traffic accident on his way to work on the Dan Ryan Expressway sacrificed sleep Tuesday night so he could scribble down the things he wanted people to know about his son. […]
- Willis clan hopes America's Got Talent run shows family's strength July 24, 2014Willis - whose six siblings died in a crash that came to symbolize the bribes-for-licenses scandal that led to former Gov. George Ryan's downfall - hopes his children prove that you can overcome life's darkest moments. […]
- Judge: Daley won't have to testify in Park Grill trial due to health July 24, 2014Former Mayor Richard M. Daley won't have to testify in the Park Grill lease trial after the restaurant's attorneys withdrew their request today. […]
- City to review 9,000 questionable red light tickets July 24, 2014Process remains unclear, howeverWatchdog update: The review process will be reopened for 9,000 drivers who received red light citations during suspicious spikes in ticketing. […]
- Man freed after spending almost 20 years in prison July 23, 2014"I didn't want to die in prison," said Rodell Sanders who alleged he was framed by corrupt Chicago Heights police officers for a 1993 murder he did not commit. Sanders was acquitted and freed Wednesday. […]