Jonathon Brandmeier

Caught on tape: Mike McConnell’s girlfriend robbed

Mike McConnell’s girlfriend was robbed the other night, and the bar’s security camera caught it on tape!

Mike McConnell and Jonathon Brandmeier talk about the incident:

Click here for more on this story from WGN-TV.

mcconnellsgirlfriendrobbed

(Security camera image via WGN-TV)

13 Comments to “Caught on tape: Mike McConnell’s girlfriend robbed”

Siesta said:
    January 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Who leaves their purse on the back of a chair anymore?????

Mary said:
    January 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Where did this happen?

The Mix said:
    January 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Find them and prosecute them at the full extent of the law

greg nagler said:
      January 31, 2013 at 12:27 PM

as they said many times……..the cops just don't time to uphold the law (bigger fish to fry)

Barry said:
    January 10, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Who Cares? It would be REAL NEWS if either Carol Roth or Turi Ryder were robbed!

robert said:
    January 11, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Publicity stunt. My wife of 30 years holds here purse as if it has a $1Mn in it. No sane women or even her man would let their purse out of sight.

mike said:
    January 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM

mike n gal-pal …welcome to chicago (your not in Ohio anymore)

Ann said:
    January 13, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Someone sent me this link because my wallet was stolen in the Panera in Crystal Lake right before the holidays. It was sitting ON THE CHAIR next to me, so I'm not sure if it was taken then or when I stood in line to pick up my food with the purse hanging over my shoulder. There was a couple that was acting a bit suspiciously: The man and woman sat at another table where a woman had left her coat and apologized when she returned to the table. They didn't seem to be eating there. The guy sat next to us and leaned towards us (I thought he was listening in.) Although the man was wearing a hat at the time, he had those large, thick glasses. The woman had a similar haircut and coat. Strange coincidence?

Robert Baslin said:
    January 13, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Well Mike, that's what you get for moving to Chticago. Now tell those jerks you work for to bring the podcasts back.

Ray said:
    January 15, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Hi Mike, Sorry about the Purse. I hope someone knows this SOB and turns him in!!

CURT said:
    January 19, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Amen to the podcasts coming back. I sent them an email and got a nice form letter back. If it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT!

Barry said:
    January 21, 2013 at 12:07 PM

The WGN Radio Website now needs a bigger restoration project than does Wrigley Field.

Linda Mitcheltree said:
    March 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM

That dumbass McConnell probably thought those guys were friendly because they recognized a wgn personality! Welcome to Chicago you blow hard b
    ore!!!