Chicago Police are investigating the death of a lottery winner who was poisoned just after he got his winnings.
Lottery winner’s death investigated as murder
- 3798No CommentsLottery+winner%27s+death+investigated+as+murder2013-01-07+18%3A13%3A34davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dlottery-winners-death-investigated-as-murder
- Baby found dead after sister, 2, knocks on neighbor's door December 12, 2013Police are questioning and seeking felony child endangerment charges against a woman whose infant daughter was found dead in a Lawndale neighborhood apartment. The mom was arrested two blocks from home. […]
- '12 Years', 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globes nominations December 12, 2013Actress Julia-Louis Dreyfus and the TV shows "Modern Family" and "The Big Bang Theory" are also among this year's nominees. […]
- Judge orders boy in international custody fight returned to Illinois December 12, 2013A Chicago judge has ordered that a 6-year-old boy at the center of an international custody fight be returned to Illinois for now to live with his mother. […]
- Emanuel to fast for 24 hours in support of immigration reform December 12, 2013The mayor and some members of the Chicago City Council's Latino Caucus plan to start a 24-hour fast to show support for immigration reform efforts. […]
- A fitting final tribute in lights: 'Thanks Chris' December 12, 2013Since the first display in 1999, the south-facing windows of the Blue Cross-Blue Shield Tower have been used to celebrate many things. The man who started the tradition of lighted messages on the tower died last week. His memorial lighting was one of 39 scheduled this year. […]