Brian Noonan had struggled with his weight for as long as he could remember, but in the summer of 2011, it rose to a new level. He wasn’t happy with the way he looked. He was in pain. It was July 11, 2011 the day he would become a new person.
Brian Noonan’s remarkable transformation
- 28812 CommentsBrian+Noonan%27s+remarkable+transformation2012-12-28+23%3A21%3A55davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dwgn-radio-host-loses-weight-gains-outlook-on-life
- Northlight Theatre’s “Chapatti” March 9, 2014Brian Noonan sits in for Dean Richards this Sunday and chats with the Northlight Theatre’s artistic director BJ Jones about their new production “Chapatti” starring Frazier‘s John Mahoney and their 40th Anniversary! … […]
- Dean Richards’ Sunday Morning Full Show 3/9/14 March 9, 2014Brian Noonan sits in for Dean Richards as members of the WGN Radio family raced against each other during the American Lung Association’s Fight for Air Climb at Presidential Towers. Brian referees some trash talk between team captains Mark Carman… […]
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade preview with live bagpipes March 3, 2014Lauren Catinella, this year’s Queen of the 2014 St. Patrick’s Day Parade, joins Brian in-studio for some behind-the-scenes parade talk. And she also brings along members of the Shannon Rovers Irish Pipe Band for live bagpipe music! … […]
- Woman confesses to stabbing on local TV news February 24, 2014A woman confessed to stabbing her mother during a local news interview, and Brian discusses the whole crazy scenario. … […]
- Cody, Brian’s producer, featured in Hottest Geek Guys of Winter 2014 February 24, 2014Brian asks his producer, Cody Gough, how he managed to find himself on RedEye’s list of the Hottest Geek Guys of Winter 2014. … […]