Brian Noonan had struggled with his weight for as long as he could remember, but in the summer of 2011, it rose to a new level. He wasn’t happy with the way he looked. He was in pain. It was July 11, 2011 the day he would become a new person.
Brian Noonan’s remarkable transformation
- 28812 CommentsBrian+Noonan%27s+remarkable+transformation2012-12-28+23%3A21%3A55davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dwgn-radio-host-loses-weight-gains-outlook-on-life
- Brian’s saddest Easter story ever April 14, 2014It’s that time of year once again: Brian recounts his saddest Easter story ever, and asks listeners to share the worst punishments their parents ever gave them. … […]
- How to eat when you’re at the movies April 14, 2014Brian is very particular about how and when to eat concessions when he’s in a movie theater, and he explains his thought process while collecting new ideas from listeners. … […]
- Brian Noonan Remembers John Pinette April 7, 2014Brian Noonan talks about his experiences with John Pinette before his death on April 6th, 2014. … […]
- Publicly Shaming Your Child: Effective or Ineffective Parenting? April 7, 2014A parent in Georgia publicly shamed his 17-year-old daughter for having a messy room by moving her room out into the driveway. He also made a large wooden sign that said “Haley’s Room”. Parents, is this something you would do … […]
- Northlight Theatre’s “Chapatti” March 9, 2014Brian Noonan sits in for Dean Richards this Sunday and chats with the Northlight Theatre’s artistic director BJ Jones about their new production “Chapatti” starring Frazier‘s John Mahoney and their 40th Anniversary! … […]