From March, 2011: Chicago mobster-turned-informant Frank Calabrese Jr. talks with Mike McConnell about exposing his father’s life of organized crime and how he managed to get out of the business. Calabrese wrote a book on the story: Operation Family Secrets- How a Mobster’s Son and the FBI Brought Down Chicago’s Murderous Crime Family. Frank Calabrese Sr. died on Christmas Day, 2012.
Frank Calabrese Jr. talks about his mobster dad
- 26772 CommentsFrank+Calabrese+Jr.+talks+about+his+mobster+dad2012-12-27+06%3A04%3A59Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D2677
- 3-year-old boy among 12 shot since Friday afternoon July 26, 2014At least 12 people have been shot in Chicago since Friday afternoon, including a 13-year-old boy fatally shot on the West Side and a 3-year-old boy critically wounded on the Southwest Side. […]
- Bodies recovered during 12-hour Gaza humanitarian truce July 26, 2014Palestinian death toll tops 1,000; Extending ceasefire mulledPalestinians in the Gaza Strip poured into the streets on Saturday to recover their dead and stock up on food supplies after a 12-hour truce took hold. […]
- Boy, 13, and at least 6 others shot on West Side July 26, 2014"They were running outside playing tag, and shots rang out," said a witness to a West Side shooting that left one dead and six others injured this evening. "There was blood everywhere." […]
- Chicagoan White House-bound to see medal he designed awarded July 26, 2014Filipino immigrant Paul Balan will attend a ceremony Monday at the White House, where the National Humanities Medal he designed will be presented. […]
- Emanuel wants Chicago to shelter children apprehended at border July 26, 2014Federal government would foot bill for 1,000 Latin American childrenThe administration plans to house as many as 1,000 additional young immigrants in Chicago by the end of this year. […]