Bill Leff and Wendy Snyder

Reality TV’s Impact on Relationships

As part of the weekly showbiz report, David Plummer of Windy City Live and Bill Leff were reviewing some of the break-ups in the news, leading them into a conversation about reality TV’s impact on relationships.

6 Comments to “Reality TV’s Impact on Relationships”

catharine campe said:
    December 24, 2012 at 6:13 AM

LOve Biff Leff, hope he is here to stay – such a disjointed station right now. If Nick Digilio is on any more, I'm done. Don't want to hear every listener's favoite song, movie, showbiz stuff, stuff, stuff. Is there more to life than showbusiness. Might have to rename WGN – does the N stand for Nick? Old time listener but I'm on the brink

Mona Stern said:
    December 24, 2012 at 5:21 PM

The new WGN web site is terrible. There doesn't seem to be a daily quiz question and this is the first time I've found a way to comment on Bill Leff who is great. Wish he was on in the daytime.

Maureen said:
    December 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Bill Leff is most enjoyable, thought I don't listen to overnight radio….have liked him on the am show….he is definitely an improvement to WGN's recent hires.
    I do also enjoy Mike McConnell and love Gary Meier…

Dee said:
    December 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I strongly DISLIKE WGN's new website.

Carol said:
    December 26, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I dislike the direction WGN radio is going. I'm 60 and have listened since Wally, Eddie, "Link", Uncle Bobby, Spike….now that was WGN and Radio!!!! It was fun listening to and always a good laugh. No more are those days.

Ruth said: