Pinch Hitters

Pete McMurray talks about some of the worst Christmas gifts

Pete chats about bad Christmas gifts, and also if its okay to re-gift.

petemcmurray700w

Pete McMurray

8 Comments to “Pete McMurray talks about some of the worst Christmas gifts”

George Alpogianis said:
    December 25, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Pete is one heck of a personality.he adds a lot of get up and go to the radio in the morning. It’s nice to hear news, sports and the great mix of topics that he is bringing to the station. I always felt the station catered to an older crowd, I now feel different and you have a bunch of new listeners. Keep him on the mornings!

Mae said:
    December 26, 2012 at 4:39 AM

I have downloaded it and I've seen gift card is included.

Why gift cards? Why is that on the list? They're not the worst gift ever. It's better that you give someone a gift card than to give them a crappy gift.

Christmas Gift Basket

Roger said:
    December 26, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I agree. Keep Pete!!!!! He is great. I am so sick and tired of Johnny B. He is so loud, crazy and keeps cutting people of after he has asked them a question. I have switched station because of him and I have listen to WGN for the past three decades. Only turned it back on in the morning when I heard the loud mound was gone for a few days. I say that loud mouth gets put on midnight and you keep Pete on in his place or, better yet, do the public a hugh favor and just fire him. Bobby has to be rolling over in his grave when he hears the goof ball.

Maureen said:
    December 26, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Sooooo enjoyed Pete the other morning…I am listening to WGN less and less in the last couple of years…the change in personalities is less than appealing and listenable….
    Would love to hear more of Pete on the morning show.

teri said:
    December 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM

He is so hyper…Id hate to have him as a student in my classrom.

Roger said:
    December 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Pete…..really enjoy listening to you. Be nice if you had your own show.

Helen said:
    January 13, 2013 at 6:05 AM

I agree with Roger.Keep Pete and say bye-bye to Johnny B.The only one that thinks Johnny is funny, is Johnny!I change the station in the morning when he's on.Love everyone else,especially Garry M,Nick D,and Brian Noonan.

HFW said:
    January 13, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Both Roger's comments and Helen is correct.