Police have released photos of man suspected of grabbing a woman off the street in the Rogers Park neighborhood and sexually assaulting her in a construction area near the CTA Morse station.
Police release photos of man suspected in Rogers Park rape
- 2092No CommentsPolice+release+photos+of+man+suspected+in+Rogers+Park+rape2012-12-20+16%3A44%3A00davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D2092
- Bulls draw 4th seed, will face Wizards in playoffs April 17, 2014Joakim Noah proud of team's work and eager for playoff fun to start Sunday against Wizards at the United CenterTonight's loss against the Charlotte Bobcats locked the Bulls into the fourth seed and they will host the Wizards to open the playoffs at 6 p.m. on Sunday. Should they advance, the Bulls would draw the winner of the Pacers-Hawks series. […]
- Union: NU's position in student labor case 'castle built on sand' April 17, 2014The union seeking to represent football players at Northwestern University filed a document with the National Labor Relations Board on Wednesday in response to the university's appeal of the ruling that cleared the way for players to vote on April 25. […]
- State bill would limit suspensions, end fines for students April 17, 2014Legislation that would limit the length of suspensions and put an end to disciplinary fines is under consideration in the state General Assembly. […]
- Illinois could be first state to ban microbeads April 17, 2014Tiny plastic particles found in many facial cleansers and soaps would be phased out of products sold in Illinois in a measure being advanced through the state legislature. […]
- Cops who saved kids from fire: 'Do what you need to do' April 16, 2014The smoke was too strong for them to get inside the house, but the two Chicago police officers heard children screaming from the top floor. "I think the first one was the hardest," Officer Samantha Smith said. "I kind of like begged him, like, `C'mon, we're going to catch you, just come on. Come on and get out.'" […]