Christmas traditions

Mike takes some calls on Christmas traditions.

cookiesforsanta

7 Comments to “Christmas traditions”

Maeby said:
    December 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Mike! My dad said that you had never heard a version of the Twelve Days of Christmas that you liked and I wanted you to check out this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbaRoNFBNcY

Mary Hummel said:
    December 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Hey MIke, finally listening on the internet to you since you left Cincy!!! Was wondering if youre going to share your "Christmas story"!!! Love it. Ive noticed you sound a lot happier and umm, friendlier in Chicago! I always tell everyone, youre the smartest man alive! Mary

ray samuelson said:
    December 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM

put me on the list

jay said:
    December 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM

……so how does one actually download this podcast??

rICHARD said:
      December 21, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I;ve been trying to do that for days now HELP.

Joanne Benes said:
    December 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I don't know if this is the right venue for what I have to say, but I was listening to you talk about childhood Christmas memories and I remember that as a child growing up on a farm, money was scarce. But my Dad made sure we had the best Christmas's. It was wonderful. I didn't realize until much later in life that as a child he never had a Christmas and this was his way of reliving what he never had. I am 81 now but at this time of the year I think of him and tears begin to flow. I even remember getting an Orphan Annie electric stove. A real stove, it is a wonder nothing happened, I can still see those little glowing coils in the burners.
    Thanks for listening.

Joanne Benes, Elm Grove, Wisconsin

Norm said:
    December 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I found a "M.McConnell podcast link with Feedburner: You have to right click on "Play NOw" and save to PC, in MP3 format.
    Good luck