Police are searching for 2 prison runaways who may be armed and have access to half a million dollars.
Police continue hunt for 2 prison escapees
Convicts escape from Metropolitan Correctional Center
The FBI is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the capture of two convicted robbers who rappelled down the side of a high-rise federal jail in the South Loop, scurrying some 15 floors to freedom on a rope made of bedsheets.
- Share Story
You Might Also Like
- Search on for tornado survivors May 21, 2013Officials lowered the death toll to 24 this morning as emergency crews continued to search feverishly for survivors this morning in the rubble of homes, schools and a hospital in an Oklahoma City suburb ravaged by a powerful tornado. […]
- Source: Fewer than 5 schools to be spared despite protests May 21, 2013Pressured for months by teachers, community leaders and aldermen, Mayor Rahm Emanuel's hand-picked school board is nonetheless expected on Wednesday to approve closing all but a few of the 53 elementary schools the administration wants to shut down. […]
- Kirk undecided on Pritzker for Commerce Secretary May 21, 2013Chicago billionaire Penny Pritzker has Sen. Dick Durbin's support to become Commerce Secretary, but Sen. Mark Kirk is on the fence. […]
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings, trail series 2-1 May 21, 2013Back-to-back defeats leave them in 2-1 series hole with Game 3 in DetroitThe Red Wings scored two quick goals in the second period and held on for a 3-1 win over the Blackhawks in Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinals. […]
- Woman suing Trump: 'Somebody had to stand up to him' May 21, 2013A Chicago woman who sued Donald Trump over a failed condo deal testified today she felt conned when she found out that key incentives to investors had been revoked. […]