Woody Allen talks about “Bananas,” his clarinet playing, and God, in two visits in 1971 and 1982.
You Might Also Like
- New Orleans ‘Bronco Billy’ All-Star Special with Clint Eastwood May 16, 2013We traveled to New Orleans back in 1980 to talk to Clint Eastwood, Ronnie Milsap, Merle Haggard, Scatman Crothers and other stars of Clint’s movie Bronco Billy. Here’s a one-hour version of what happened over two days. Click here … […]
- David Brenner May 9, 2013Comic David Brenner examined his career in a book back in 1983 and also released his first album. He talks with Roy about both. Click here to return to the Roy Leonard Audio Archive. For more about Roy Leonard, … […]
- Lily Tomlin May 2, 2013Lily Tomlin told us where the character “Edith Ann” came from and shared more from her show biz career back in an early 1970′s visit. Click here to return to the Roy Leonard Audio Archive. For more about Roy … […]
- Johnny Mercer April 18, 2013One of the great lyricists of all time, Johnny Mercer (On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe, Moon River, Days of Wine and Roses, Laura, One For My Baby), in a classic show. … […]
- John Cleese April 11, 2013Founding member of Monty Python and the “Ministry of Silly Walks,” John Cleese joined Roy back in 1986 and talked about Faulty Towers as well Click here to return to the Roy Leonard Audio Archive. For more about Roy … […]