Woody Allen talks about “Bananas,” his clarinet playing, and God, in two visits in 1971 and 1982.
- 1104No CommentsWoody+Allen2012-12-07+00%3A23%3A49Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Ftribwgnam.wordpress.com%2F%3Fp%3D1104
- Burt Reynolds July 24, 2014More than forty years ago, Burt Reynolds made his first live appearances on the stage and on the Roy Leonard Show in Chicago. Here are some very entertaining memories. (March 15 & 29, 1972) Click here to return to the … […]
- Nick Digilio Full Show: 6/28/14 June 29, 2014WGN Radio Walk of Famer Roy Leonard joins Nick to talk about Sting’s musical, “The Last Ship”, and more. George Karzas of the Gale Street Inn, Steve O’ Brien of Leadbelly Burgers and Michael Thornton of the Gift Theatre … […]
- Pearl Bailey June 20, 2014The Tony Award-winning singer and actress in theatre, film and TV visited Roy several times, including this conversation from September 8, 1989. She was also an ambassador to the U.N. and prolific writer. Click here to return to the Roy … […]
- Roy Leonard remembers a career of interviewing Hollywood’s finest and not-so-fine June 11, 2014In honor of WGN Radio’s 90th anniversary, we’re creating a Walk of Fame. One of the radio legends we’ll celebrate is Roy Leonard. He joins the morning show to dish about his career. Find out why Anthony Michael Hall had … […]
- Roy Leonard: 5/17/14 May 18, 2014Newly minted WGN Radio Walk of Famer Roy Leonard makes his bi-weekly visit to the show to talk about the latest films and plays on his radar. For more from Roy, check out his blog. … […]