Missouri officials will hold a news conference today to identify one of the winners who will split a record $588 million jackpot. Meanwhile, one of the winners may have been caught on surveillance tape at the moment he found out he won.
Powerball winner caught on tape?
- 401No CommentsPowerball+winner+caught+on+tape%3F2012-12-02+21%3A38%3A10davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Ftribwgnam.wordpress.com%2F%3Fp%3D401
- City Council approves more Wrigley Field renovation changes December 11, 2013The Chicago City Council today approved measures to give the Cubs more flexibility on scheduling night games, an advertising archway over Clark Street and permission to push back the exterior outfield walls at Wrigley Field as part of the team’s planned $300 million renovation of the iconic-but-aging ballpark. […]
- Burge crew victim freed after decades in prison December 11, 2013A South Side man who had spent years behind bars left prison today after a Cook County judge on Tuesday threw out his conviction for a 1980s rape in a case that was linked with disgraced former Chicago police Cmdr. Jon Burge. […]
- A fitting final tribute in lights: 'Thanks Chris' December 11, 2013When Chris Gillott, who originated the tradition of window messages in the Blue Cross Blue Shield building, died last week, workers he supervised lit up the side of that building in his honor. […]
- A diner's guide to Eataly Chicago December 11, 2013How to navigate the crowds, gastro-cacophony and, oh yes, good foodTo figure out Eataly, you need advice and expectations for steering through lines of restaurant-goers, the gape-eyed who tote glasses of wine and an overwhelming variety of food. […]
- Lawsuit filed against archdiocese December 11, 2013A 27-year-old Chicago man came forward today, accusing former Roman Catholic priest and convicted sex offender Daniel McCormack of sexually abusing him when he attended baptism classes at St. Ailbe parish on the South Side. […]